It’s amazing how much gin is distilled near Charlbury. And there are some terrific liqueurs too.
On our shelves this Christmas, we’ve got:
- Cotswold Dry gin. Distilled in Shipston on Stour. Packed with so many botanical, it goes cloudy when tonic’s added
- Old Tom Gin. Also distilled in Shipston, with a fascinating history of its own.
English Pink gin. Traditionally crafted gin together with the subtle flavours of pomegranate and chinchona bark
- Wood Bros single estate gin. Distilled in Bampton, using homegrown herbs
- Pollination Gin. Distilled in Dyfedd, using botanicals from a UNESCO-recognised World Biosphere Reserve
- Toad gin. Distilled in Oxford’s artisan distillery
- Oxford Inspired Gin. Botanicals dominated by lemon verbena for a characteristically zippy aroma and taste